the lovely list. part twenty.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

{photo credit: me}

fun grand opening party at gather. gather is a new coffee shop/handmade store/creative hub located in downtown cary. they offer work spaces for creative entrepreneurs and classes like block printing, sewing, branding and marketing, and many others for anyone interested in learning a new skill. such a great space. i can't wait to sign up for one of their classes!

 
{photo credit: me and amy}

celebrating katie and joe's wedding. katie was one of my very first friends when i moved to raleigh three and a half years ago. over the labor day holiday weekend, we got to celebrate with her as she married her fiancé joe. they're both teachers and they met at the elementary school where they work. how cute is that?


{photo credit: me and amy}

taylor swift concert with amy and liz. so. much. screaming. we had an absolute blast rocking out with an arena full of tweens. no shame.

{photo credit: me}

new batch of greeting cards. i especially love the biggest fan one.

{photo credit: me}

drew holcomb and the neighbors concert with lori. it was my second time seeing them, and, once again, i was smiling during the entire show. drew and ellie win the award for cutest couple. also overheard this conversation between the two guys next to us.
first guy: "dude, she (ellie) is so hot. look at her smile."
second guy: "i knowww."
either "smile" doesn't mean what it used to mean or this guy was just that sweet and innocent. dawww.  

{photo credit: me}

road tripping with my older brother to visit our younger brother at uncg. walking around and seeing all of these tiny people made me realize how old i'm getting. oh, to be a college student again.

what's lovely, ya'll?

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. I think he was that innocent...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm so glad i overheard that convo. makes me smile still. :-)

      Delete
  2. HAHAHA. He was definitely that innocent... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ,,lovely, the love of family, a fall day dripping in color, a baby deer running across the road, a new library book, grilled eggplant, finding talenti ice cream on sale, knowing you are loved

    ReplyDelete
  4. those cards are so cute!

    Jamie
    greyskysaturday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, jamie! i love making them.

      Delete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground