no plans, no problem

Thursday, August 14, 2014

{photo credit: me}

starting last night and all throughout the day today i've been feeling on the verge of getting sick. nothing major but my throat is sore and scratchy, i've been sneezing off and on, and my head feels heavy. i have no plans tonight but to read and catch up on a few things that i can do from the comfort of my bed. in my pajamas. with wet hair. 

it's nights like these, the slow and easy nights, that i cherish. since coming home from vacation and working a lot this week, i feel like this chill night is just what i need. in fact, i feel exhausted when i go a week without a night or two of peace and quiet. it recharges me. anyone else like that? 

one thing i plan on doing while browsing pinterest (because that is DEFINITELY something i can do in my pajamas with wet hair) is listen to this rad girl's august playlist. you should too. 

happy thursday, y'all! it's almost the weekend. 

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better girl! And loving that playlist, thanks for the recommendation :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i'll be up and at em soon enough. it's a good excuse to chill out in comfy clothes though. :-) yeah, her blog and playlists are always tops! she's a cool girl.

      Delete
  2. Aw, thanks for sharing the playlist, girly! I hope you are starting to feel better! I am exactly the same way in that I need at least one night where I can do nothing and just chill and relax. Alone time is an important thing and I always feel more energized afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm feeling better now, thanks! yeah, i definitely need some time to recharge during the week. it's good to have nights when i can read and catch up on apartment stuff (laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning, etc.) before the next day begins. and your playlist rocks. all about dat BASS.

      Delete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground