make a statement

Monday, April 16, 2012

{photo credit}

ever since kendi has been wearing this rock-solid necklace, i've had statement necklace envy. it's a real thing because i'm experiencing it firsthand. you can't argue with me.

unfortunately, because miss fashionista got her necklace from anthro, i doubt i will be able to afford the exact same one. or any necklace from anthro that isn't on some sort of freak 90% off sale.

{photo credit: me}

cue my sweet friend kelly. for my birthday last month, she presented me with this amazing necklace (see above! see below!) it's honestly not something i would have picked out for myself. it took me a bit to get used to it, but now it's one of my favorite pieces. i wear it alone or combined with a three strand gold chain.

{photo credit: me}

basically, i've caught the statement necklace fever, and i don't have eyes for anything else. check out these beauts i found on the interwebs.

{photo credit}

feeling inspired to make this myself.


{photo credit}

nava-who?


{photo credit}

the only time i would ever feel complimented if someone said "you look bejeweled" to me would be if i was wearing this necklace.


{photo credit}

this necklace looks like it would make a nice jangling noise. jingle-jangle.


{photo credit}


i would risk puncturing my jugular for this necklace.


ok. i spilled my current fashion fixation. what's yours?



4 comments:

  1. great blog!

    Here's a statement necklace i've been coveting...just waiting for that freak 90% sale! http://pinterest.com/pin/125960120798233320/

    great to meet you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will be on the prowl for your new fixation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the red necklace, the one in the 5th picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous necklaces! I need to hunt down a great statement piece of my own for the spring/summer. Great meeting you at Lattes & Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground