cards lately

Monday, January 27, 2014

{photo credit: me}

happy monday! how was everyone's weekend? i don't know about you, but it was haaard to get up this morning. i always set at least four alarms for myself. seems a little excessive, but experience has taught me that i can't get away with less. ("experience" in this case means WAKING UP at the time that i should be walking into work.) this morning i reset the fourth alarm three times. no wakey, more sleepy. it is mornings like these that i rejoice in the fact that coffee exists. oh, how thankful i am for that stuff.

i've mentioned in some previous posts that i sell my goods at various brick and mortar shops. it's the best thing in the world to sit down at my craft table and put together a new necklace style or series of greeting cards. and when i get to bring fresh inventory to places like swank coffee, saxapahaw mercantile and blue horse market? pure bliss.

i thought i'd share with you guys some of the valentine's day cards that i've been working on lately. i am a huge supporter of february 14th. all that pink and red and oversized stuffed animal crap just does it for me. i'm a great big softie, and i don't care who knows it.

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

and now i have a serious question. would these styles and types of card be something you would like to see in my etsy shop? i have only ever sold jewelry on hum right along, but i'm interested in expanding my offerings. just curious! any feedback would be appreciated. (right now it is bare bones empty, but i've been working all weekend on listing lots of new items. be on the lookout!)

hope you guys have a great monday. if you're having a difficult time getting into the swing of things like i was this morning, pour yourself a big cup of coffee/tea/chai and listen to a favorite song. seems to help me. (right now, i'm digging great american canyon band.)

14 comments:

  1. love love love! I think your cards are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i think YOU are beautiful. fact.

      Delete
  2. Wow, these are amazing! After the first picture I was going to ask if you had an etsy shop but I see you answered my question. So to answer YOUR question, I would love to see these in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i think i will definitely be adding some similar styles to my current listings. thank you for the feedback!

      Delete
  3. Love those cards - they look so professional! I definitely think you'd make some sales on Etsy with those. they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i had a really fun time making these. my favorite ones have the little banners running across the middle.

      Delete
  4. Yesssss! I'd buy all of the cards. In fact, just send them to me now? kthanxbye :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! there are not enough valentine's day cards in the world for you, my bec. xoxo.

      Delete
  5. These cards are absolutely darling! I would love to see these in your shop. Those floral patterns are so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i love the paper, too. thank for your feedback! i think these styles will definitely be joining the ranks on etsy.

      Delete
  6. Lovely. I always wanted to be a softie but it's just not that easy for me.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes, i am one part big softie, one part skeptic. they balance each other out pretty well.

      Delete
  7. You made these? I love them!!! I'd buy some if you put them in your etsy store :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i have so much fun making cards. it's kind of silly. i will be adding some to the shop. stay tuned!

      Delete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground