scratch bakery

Sunday, May 6, 2012

{photo credit: me}

this is how i spent my sunday morning. reading, drinking coffee, and eating a delicious and cheap milano cookie ($1!) at scratch bakery in downtown durham. perfection. 

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

to go, i also ordered a drink called the sweet child o mine. espresso, cold milk, honeysuckle. 

{photo credit: me}

it was totally different than any coffee drink i have ever tasted. hot on top because of the espresso but cold underneath because of the cool milk. they recommended drinking it with no lid because you lose the combination of tastes. the honeysuckle gave it a slightly sweet, slightly citrusy flavor. it sounds weird, but it was beyond amazing. the only bad thing is that it was gone in about four sips. more more more.  

sunday funday. what did you do today?

1 comment:

  1. i've always wanted to try this place. i hear great things!

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground