the lovely list. part thirteen.

Friday, December 7, 2012

{photo credit: me}

does everybody know what time it is? it's blog time! (name that tv show and win yourself a mention in an upcoming post. we're talking major media publicity here).

here is my latest irregular and unpredictable installment of the lovely list. this list is one of my favorite posts because not only does it require little word prep and lots of big pictures, but it helps me remember the small things. afterall, most of life is comprised of a lot of small things stacked on top of each other, yeah? the good, the bad, the mundane. this list gives me a chance to reflect on the good.

{photo credit: me}

morning coffee at swank with friends chelsea and sarah. swank is stocked with pretty christmas decorations. i want it alllll.

{photo credit: me}

burgers, thick cut fries, and bourbon milkshakes at chuck's with my friend micah. it's a killer trifecta.

{photo credit: me}

this tree.

{photo credit: me}


one of the perks of a rainy day is a chance to get to wear these babies. i feel a little bit like little red riding hood in reverse.

{photo credit: me}


homemade salted caramel chocolate pie tort shortbread crust thing. the longer the title, the better it tastes. this dessert was nine letters long good.

in other news, my parents came up on sunday and helped me with some things around the apartment including hanging a string of handmade mason jar lights out on our deck and helping me hang my deer head that i mentioned literally a year ago in this post. he is taking to his new wall quite well. i'm a proud mama. (pictures soon!)

what's lovely, ya'll? (this is not a rhetorical question. i really want to know).


**linking up here!**

7 comments:

  1. I love those red rain boots! Where did you get them!?

    Over from the link up!

    Nicky@ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home improvements!!! This is bestie Sarah by the way;) I love the lovely list!!! Can't wait for bestie Christmas in 2 weeks!!!!!!! Yipee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'd love the recipe for you chocolate salted caramel torte thing!

    sayin hey from the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The burger and shake look delicious and that's a good lookin' pic to the right. Sweet hoodie and nail polish. Seriously! it's profile picture material.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Swank place looks so neat! I'll have to check it out sometime! Also, LOVE Chucks! Best burgers and fries, so good. And that pie! Holy cow! I would love to try it!

    Hurray for the good things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got to see the mason jar lights!! They sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What time is it? TOOL TIME. Oh, Tim Allen how I used to love you. And JTT and Zachary Ty Bryan. Thank you Home Improvement for making my adolescence that much better.
    Also, YOU'RE LOVELY.

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground