january mix

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

{photo credit}

happy new year! 2012 was good to me. i started a new job that i love, moved from one small apartment to an even smaller apartment, turned 27, went to my first blogger meetup and met some fabulous local blogging ladies, ran my second half marathon, went on some fun trips, discovered new eateries in my city, watched loads and loads of parks and rec, celebrated my blog's one year birthday, watched my little brother graduate from high school, worked alongside people in my church and community to help better our city, opened an etsy shop, went primitive camping and didn't die, bought a couch, did my first outfit post, went to the state fair, made new friends. 

i am already thankful for 2013, whatever it may bring. living and learning, making mistakes, righting my wrongs, showing compassion, experiencing new things, growing in the Lord, saying hello to new friends, seeking forgiveness, learning to be patient, stretching my creative muscles, traveling, laughing, singing and dancing. 


*january mix*

now is the start: a fine frenzy


colors in array: future of forestry

on the run : kaiser chiefs

ambulance : eisley

somebody : jukebox the ghost

work : 1, 2, 3

none but thee : young oceans

let the drummer kick : citizen cope


cold wind : among savages

stay gold : the big pink


hey, 2013. i'm coming for you. salut!






1 comment:

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground