love notes

Monday, February 11, 2013

{photo credit: me}


valentine's day cards are some of my favorite to make-lots of pink, red, and swirly twirly hearts.
here are some of the cards i've been working on lately for swank

{photo credit: me}



{photo credit: me}



{photo credit: me}



{photo credit: me}



{photo credit: me}



{photo credit: me}

look at that big pile of love right there. makes me feel a little woozy and weak in the knees. 
if you live in or near southern pines, you should totally swing by this rocking coffee shop and pick up a few of these love notes. it could be your valentine's gift to me. i'd also settle for a singing stuffed gorilla. 

9 comments:

  1. those are adorable! wow, you're so creative, lacey!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it's my therapy basically. haha.

      Delete
  2. I really love all of these cards! They are just so cute/fun and not just your typical Valentines day cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! i have a lot of fun cutting and pasting the old fashioned way. :-)

      Delete
  3. I'm nowhere near southern pines {which sounds lovely!}, but I wish I were. Those cards are gorgeous ... you've quite the talent, lacey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love these! Do you sell your cards online??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! right now i am just selling my necklaces online, but perhaps adding more items to my shop soon!

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, these look great! I really appreciate the aesthetic of the cards -- lovely all around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohmygoodness. thank you, thank you! pink and red just look so good together, don't you think? :-)

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground