the lovely list. part fifteen.

Friday, February 1, 2013

{photo credit: me}

just a smashing of lovely things happening over here the last few weeks.
for starters, how about this pile of love notes?

{photo credit: me}

celebrating the marriage of will and brittany! brittany was a stunning bride, and will looked very dapper in his suspenders. congrats to these two! 

{photo credit: me}

homemade lasagna soup and parmesan ricotta topping. domestic goddess (in training). i still eat cereal for most dinners. unless i am out of cereal, and then i eat peanut butter on crackers. 

{photo credit: me and micah}

on a freezing cold afternoon what else would you do but sit outside at a coffee shop playing board games with your hipster friend micah? the latte helped bring feeling back into my fingers. the wolf fur just looked cool.

{photo credit: me}

three days later, and i'm dressing like it's the 4th of july. what the heck, north carolina?
you've sure been judy moody lately. 

{photo credit: me}

handmade gold nugget earrings. be a baller today. 

{photo credit: me}

a coffee and pastries date at dean and deluca. there is no day that cannot be improved by coffee and pastries. especially when with the ever enchanting taylor swift

what's lovely, ya'll?

*linking up here!*

22 comments:

  1. I'm wearing my gold nugget earrings RIGHT NOW! I love your lovely list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely list of lovelies! I need something sweet... that brownie looks so yummy!!

    Alexis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that brownie lasted about 5 minutes. it never had a chance.

      Delete
  3. i'm starting a lovely list too. hope it is as wonderful as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're adorable and I can't wait to see you. WHERE did you get your watch, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lasagna soup???? You just blew my mind!

    Just love // kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is amazing! and you have enough to last for several meals. mmmm.

      Delete
  6. Oh boy ... I love your lovelies! And I love this link-up ... nothing better than focusing on the sweet littles in life.

    LOVE your dress for the wedding, too! Now following via Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree about focusing on the little things. it doesn't take much to make me smile. also, it's my friend's dress. i stole it from her closet when she was out of town. i'll tell her you like it. :-)

      Delete
  7. Yum... I love lasagna soup. I make it quite often, SO much easier than making lasagna! I hear ya on the weather thing - Ohio is having some crazy weird warm then cold weather going on!

    Visiting from Hello Hue's link up! Cute blog, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my original intentions were to make pan lasagna and then i was like "waah too hard" so, soup it was! thanks for stopping by. :-)

      Delete
  8. Just hopping over from the Little Things linkup - such a fun list. Your cards are super cute! And I totally agree - no way a day can't be improved by coffee and pastries :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your sweet comment! i love being crafty. and drinking coffee WHILE being crafty? killer combo. thanks for saying hi!

      Delete
  9. Your little things made me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if i even look at a picture of a brownie, i start salivating. :-)

      Delete
  10. Never had soup lasagna, but I just started making lasagna inthe crock pot and its super easy and yummy too. And the pastries look great. I agree, coffee and sweets could change the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i need to try this! the crock pot is a major life saver. i hear you can even bake cake in them? thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground