the lovely list. part three.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

{photo credit}

1. encouraging Scripture. this verse calms me down when i am feeling the chaos build up in my life.

2. we had a houseguest staying with us this past week. when she left, she gave me a sweet candle (from anthro!) and a cute card. why can't all guests be this sweet and thoughtful?


{photo credit: me}

3. this stuff. i eat it on veggies. i eat it on chicken. i use it as salad dressing. i dip my finger in it and lick it right off. this move is especially sexy if boys are over. find me one boy who doesn't find a girl eating mustard off her finger to be sexy. also, it's only $1.50.

4. my friend chelsea got a swank new job in uptown charlotte! head over to her blog, and give her some love. she will be working right next to a dean and deluca. she lives a hard life.


{photo credit}

5. cropped cowboy boots. i bought these a while ago at ross. actually, it was labor day, and they were playing christmas music. i knew i liked ross.

6. working five 12 hour days in a row is not lovely, but my paycheck will be. i was in need of extra cash, and the Lord gave me an opportunity to work overtime. thankyouverymuch.


{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

7. coming home after a looong day at work to delicious homemade dinner and dessert. i. love. my. roommate.


{photo credit}

8. mindy kaling (kelly kapoor on the office) is one hilarious human being. lucky for me, she has a website and book. dear santa, all i want for christmas is a meet and greet with mindy. if you can't make that happen, i'll settle with a signed copy of her new book. if you can't make that happen, i don't believe in you anymore.

9. animals with british voices. trust me.

{photo credit}

10. crazy awesome decorated pumpkins. i do not have the time nor the patience to do this myself, but i really like admiring them.

3 comments:

  1. once again a guaranteed giggle and chuckle and motherly pride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - those pumpkins are amaaazzzing! and i love those boots. and spicy mustard. and i love me and my new job! good list today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blimey old chap, i say, jolly good blog. be a dear and pen another. pip pip and cheerio. off to a candlelight supper of bangers and mash. love, lady woofwoofsmythe

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground