the lovely list. part eighteen.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

{photo credit: me}

remember when i had a blog? yeah, me neither. life is lovely, and it's summertime (pool! beach! tan!) see? so many other places to be! can you blame me? it's not that i haven't thought about you guys (you guys = my one faithful reader, my mom). i've definitely missed writing my blog posts. i have a few recipe posts lined up for your enjoyment so get ready because this girl is back. well, at least until a friend asks me to go to the beach, and then i'll probably be MIA again for another two months. 

{photo credit: me}

lots and lots of crafting! i have been in the creative zone with my jewelry making. i can't get enough of it. i saw one inspiring picture on pinterest (that's all it ever takes), and it's been one big craft party all over our dining room table. good thing my roommate is kind and patient with my "creative environment". it's really just a plain old mess but calling it something else makes me feel better.

{photo credit: me}

coffee dates with my boy. he likes most anything topped with whipped cream. which works out beautifully because i, too, like whipped cream. and i especially like taste testing. we frequent bean traders coffee which is conveniently a few miles from my apartment. they have this one drink that tastes like a reese's peanut butter cup. uuuh yeah. get at me. 

{photo credit: me, liz, megan}

beach trip to oak island with two of my girlfrands. it was basically a mini luxury vacation. her wonderful parents showered us with food and drinks for two days straight. there was also an afternoon at the club pool that involved poolside service. where am i?

{photo credit: me}

this steak dinner that i am extremely proud of even though one of my roommate's expensive cookie sheets was ruined in the process of making it. i can't own nice things and neither can my roommate (because nothing is safe if i'm around). 

{photo credit: me}

i am now the proud owner of a durham country library card. *squeals with delight* FINALLY. it's only been over a year since i've moved to durham. the first stack of books i checked out? all craft books. can't wait to get my grubby paws all over these pages. 

{photo credit: me}

so. many. baked. goods. i have been busy in the kitchen baking up a storm. i keep finding these delicious recipes that look so easy it would be wrong not to make them. don't worry. each of these delicious treats will get their own, individual blog post. you do not want to miss out on the glory that is cookie dough stuffed brownies. i said it, and i meant it. 

what's lovely, ya'll?



2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back!!! I love that jewelry that you've been making. You have got some real talent! and yesss to cookie dough stuffed brownies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's good to be back! the jewelry has been so much fun lately. all it takes is a few new beads and a little inspiration. (and obviously stuffed cookie dough brownies for fuel).

      Delete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground