internet gems. part five.

Friday, March 21, 2014

{photo credit}

happy friday, ya'll! fun weekend plans? i've got a lot of random things going on this weekend including, but not limited to, cleaning out my closet and donating things to goodwill. all i DO is win.

i have been rounding up some web links for you guys. enjoy!

love the dreamy pictures in this post. tall, sheer socks are something i don't think i could pull off, but i think they're really cool. what is not cool? forehead braids. just say no.

felt succulents. succulents are really hard to kill. they are great, sturdy plants. leave it to me to be someone who has killed three succulents under her care. this craft was created with people like me in mind.

the story of my stuff.

this cute blogger owns her own bookshop. one of her regular features is called spoken in the shop where she documents bits of conversation that she overhears from customers. a hoot.

show up, people. just show up.

how to pose like a fashion blogger. tips for greatness.

DIY mini pallets. almost free crafts are the way to go.

goat cheese and strawberry popovers. you had me at goat cheese. and then again at strawberries. and a third time at popovers.

happy fridaying! stay cool.

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read the bookshop owners blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! she is adorable. her blog is always so well-written and funny. head on over!

      Delete
  2. Great links as always! I love seeing what you are looking at. Those felt succulents are too cute! I have been really tempted to buy a few real ones but know that I would probably just end up killing them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you and me both. thanks for being honest and not making me feel quite so bad. sheesh. let's have a craft play date.

      Delete
  3. These are some great links and I LOVE the Free People blog one of the most well done retailer blogs for sure. You have a cute blog too, following via Bloglovin.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, ma'am! i love finding fun links and sharing them with my readers. gotta share the love! i actually haven't spent a lot of time on the free people blog, but i will definitely check it out more. thanks for the follow!! heading over to check out your space. :-)

      Delete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground