happy birthday, ames!

Monday, September 12, 2011

{photo credit: me}

happy birthday to my sweet rooms! when i moved to raleigh two years ago, i didn't know a thing about her except that she was going to be one of my roommates. i facebook stalked her before we met, and i got very nervous. she looked really fun and cute and awesome. she was moving from california, she had a tan, and in every picture she was with someone who looked equally as cool. i knew she was going to take one look at me and think i was the dorkiest person alive. i mean, i was homeschooled until the 8th grade, people. the first day we met, we started talking and haven't stopped since. she's every bit as cool as i thought. (and also more dorky than i would have guessed.)

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit}

{photo credit: me}

she has been my constant companion in the "big city" of raleigh. she's there for me to talk to when i need a listening ear. she encourages my creative endeavors. she is always willing to taste test new desserts that i make. i am so thankful for her.

{photo credit: me}
love you, ames! happy birthday!

p.s. i eventually confessed to having facebook stalked her before we met, and she admitted to doing the same thing. for reasons beyond me, she thought i was the cool one. i still have no idea how, unless she's lying to make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground