september mix

Thursday, September 1, 2011

{photo credit}

happy september 1st! let's kick the month off right with a fresh mix. you'll notice that ray lamontagne is on heavy rotation. i get to see him on the 19th, and i can't wait. let me get a big heck yeah from the ray lamontagne fans like me. heck yeah. 


september : earth wind and fire

let it be me : ray lamontagne 

sparrow and the wolf : james vincent mcmorrow

are we really through : ray lamontagne 

not over you : gavin degraw

for the summer : ray lamontagne 

block after block : matt and kim

you are the best thing : ray lamontagne 

modern drift : efterklang

can i stay : ray lamontagne 

you can bring me flowers : ray lamontagne 


draw me a map : dierks bentley

maybe tomorrow : stereophonics

all the wild horses : ray lamontagne 


happy listening!

3 comments:

  1. ray lamontagne is kind of (really) attractive for some reason. i don't usually like men who look like yetties.

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground