19 truths

Monday, January 23, 2012

{photo credit}

inspired by lori and lindsay...

1. i have never broken a bone, but i think crutches are really cool. my mom bought me a pair as a present last year. it was easier than breaking my leg.

2. sometimes i use my hair straightener as an iron.

3. one of the first things i do in the morning is eat a spoonful of peanut butter.

4. leggingsaspants. yes.

5. i was once chased down/followed by a cop. for miles. at night. on a lonely country road. i accidentally drove though an ID checkpoint, and i was too scared to pull over for fear that he was not a cop but a murderer. what? that's not irrational.

6. i have a huge crush on dennis quaid.

7. i really like going to the batting cages, but i hardly ever go, and i'm pretty sure i'm bad at it. 

8. one year, when i was homeschooled, i dressed up as a rock for halloween. a rock. a. rock. 

{photo credit}

9. i climbed a water tower in college.

10. i think it's a-dorable when boys drink milk. like, i want to melt into a puddle and die it's so cute.

11. i have a phobia of whales. ironically, free willy was my very first vhs.

12. i pride myself in drinking my coffee black and driving stick shift.

13. two years ago, i marched in the raleigh christmas parade dressed as a chef.

{photo credit}

14. if i don't die in a freak accident/murder (see number two), i'd like my last meal to be brownies and ice cream.

15. i love to making cards to sell at swank coffee shop, but i rarely give cards with gifts. dude, i bought you a gift. you want a card, too? really?

16. i've driven and crashed a moped.

17. my older brother pulled my arm out of socket when we were younger.

18. i'm not going to say it's a life goal, but it'd be pretty sweet to be a mascot.

19. this is a life goal: to be part of a flash mob

5 comments:

  1. i think your life goal should be to be totes super=FANTASTICa! because you have already ACHIEVED it. P.S. this is not your mother. how come i didnt know about number five?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading these, cracking up, and wondering if I was around when Kelsey was abusing you. I too believe the straightener is crucial for those darn pants and shirts with the curling edges. I've heard stories of way back when ladies used irons as hair straighteners...yikes. I would like to have seen 8 and 16. Love the blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you were probably a witness to some of the worst beatings. :-) thanks for reading! how are you and your sweet little family?

      Delete
  3. I feel slightly like a creep because this post is from last year, but I found it from your about page!
    Anyway, I feel like we should be friends based on most of these... I mean I'm currently sitting around in my leggingsaspants ;) And being in a flash mob is on bucket list!! I will start one myself if I have to but I will be doing one before I die! Also, I always worried about being followed by the "police" and not having it be really the police... so I probably would have done the same thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baha! not a creep. i do this all the time with blogs (and facebook…ahem). i'm glad i'm not the only one who FULLY supports leggingsaspants. it's a thing, people! on most days off, you will find me wearing my stretchy runnings pants, and i'm not even going to the gym. it's all about comfort.

      Delete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground