january mix

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

new year, new playlist. let's do this.


*january mix*

january white : sleeping at last

winter song : sara bareilles and ingrid michaelson

magic : leagues

wouldn't it be nice : the beach boys

moon river : the honey trees

remind me who i am : jason gray

101010 : sleeping at last

airplanes : local natives

my hallelujah : sweet talk radio

ritual union : little dragon

limit to your love : james blake

chapel song : we are augustines

bloodbuzz : oh land

it will rain : bruno mars

you got the love : florence and the machine


happy twenty twelve, my dears!
on new years, i tend not to make resolutions. if i can't keep them throughout the year, why would a new calendar suddenly make magic? however, i do like to imagine how i will be different one year from now. where will i be living, working? what new friends will have found their way into my life? a year from now, will i finally know how to properly curl my own hair? where will i have traveled? what new experiences will have happened to me? will i have done things that scared me? made me proud? made me happy? most importantly, how many fried things will have found their way into my diet? a lot, i hope. that's one resolution bad habit i know i can keep.
love and fried butter on a stick,
laces






No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground