october mix

Friday, October 4, 2013

{photo credit}

dear october, 

i have a good feeling about you. you have already brought a few beautiful, chilly mornings to my zip code, and that alone makes me want to throw my arms around your neck. 

october mix

out of my league : fitz and the tantrums

all day and all of the night : the kinks

by your side : beachwood sparks

elevate : st. lucia

girls : beyonce

i should live in salt : the national

we've got tonight : phillip phillips

thickfreakness : the black keys

move : pacific air

great escape : washed out

lover's game : geographer

october, show me how you do that trick. the one that changes leaves from green to red. the one that brings a snap to the air. show me how you do it? and i promise you, i promise that i'll run away with you. 


2 comments:

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground