internet gems. part six.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

{photo credit}


black and white photos in color. this is blowing my mind.

apparently recent country music is just one big audible vine. (credit goes to lori for this one.)

this coffee cart is craaaazy, and i want it. right, emma?

this girl is funny (and awkward), and her outfits are on point. her friday confessions are always entertaining.

a playlist that ROCKS. so many good tracks. do yourself a favor and click on that link. DO IT.

on this blog you will find the cutest little boy in all the land. don't pretend not to be interested. have a look for yourself.

i attempted to make homemade turkey meatballs last night, and they left a lot to be desired. i don't know where i went wrong except probably when i thought i could make homemade turkey meatballs. this little recipe looks much more doable. it's a shrimp. on a chip.

people magazine just made my day by putting jimmy fallon and his adorable baby on their most recent cover. this guy makes me LAUGH.

a bra.

4 comments:

  1. Oh a few weeks ago I found and shared those black and white photos turned colored!! I love it so so much :)
    and I love Lauren's outfit posts too. Thanks for sharing all these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah that photograph series was so captivating and unreal. loved seeing that! do you follow awkward girls, too? she has the best sarcastic sense of humor, and her outfits are always so great. inspires me to get out of my standard uniform that consist of running shorts and a tank top. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, so many good things on this list! I've already told you how much I love that coffee cart idea and I still can't get over it! Also, that playlist IS amazing! So many good songs for June. Thirdly, Jimmy Fallon is one of my favorite people on this planet and the fact that he and little Winnie are on the cover of "people" makes me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jimmy fallon for the win! i bet he is the best dad. he's probably always cracking up with her. :-)

      Delete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground