my beautiful friends

Monday, July 18, 2011

{photo credit: pinterest.com}

i looked over at her, my beautiful friend, and my heart thickened abruptly with love. how could she imagine there was something she could give me that i wouldn't want, something she would ask of me that i wouldn't try to give? -sue miller

to all my wonderful girlfriends, 

i love you all and couldn't get by without you. you make everything fun and silly. you make it easier to breathe when times are tough. you guys accept me at my worst (bed head, oversized tee) and my best (combed hair.) thank you for accepting me, quirks and all. if i was a millionaire, i'd treat us all to a three week vacation in the tropics. but because i'm poor, this blog post will have to do. 

love,
laces

1 comment:

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground